Was about to make a prayer request ...

God bless you & ###. I prayed for your prayer requests, in Jesus' Name, amen.
Numbers 6:24-26 ..
The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine on you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.
Amen. God bless you.
 
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer requests for healing, salvation, and support for various individuals and families. Requests include prayers for health issues, spiritual guidance, and personal challenges. Specific details have been redacted to protect privacy.
 

Attachments

  • 1696514937250.png
    1696514937250.png
    23.2 KB · Views: 5

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I speak decree declare create command 189 Absolutely prayers can make it Specific for a cute guy I need love like friendship to make it my God Design shouldn’t be flawed like this Get out Satan now. I have seen a lot of good things now let the Knife Game end forever from me & God Almighty. I...
Replies
6
Views
226
Hello, About ten days ago, I posted a prayer request here regarding the actions of my Muslim mother, who is deeply involved in occult practices, does very disturbing things, and has even cursed the name of the Lord twice and, once, the name of our Lord Jesus. She is currently out of the country...
Replies
7
Views
243
Prayer request for a lady worrying about her house. Housing told her she needs to move in soon cause someone may bust the windows at her house. She's been worrying about it and she said it's making her chest hurt when she worrys. Her kids told her to not keep worrying and that her youngest...
Replies
11
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,994
Messages
16,794,285
Members
649,571
Latest member
Shtuirarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom