War and Starvation

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and for inviting us to stand in agreement with you for the people of Oleshky in southern Ukraine. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer for this emergency situation and we have continued to lift before the Lord the thousands who remain trapped, including the hundreds of children, who are facing starvation and the lack of medicine, electricity and running water.

We have been praying for the Lord to have mercy on those who are cut off by mines and constant drone and artillery attacks, for those who must risk the Death Road to Skadovsk, for those whose bodies have not been able to be buried, and for the hospital that is barely able to operate. We have asked God to be a refuge and strength for them and to provide daily bread and protection, for He is close to the brokenhearted as we are reminded in Psalm 34:18, and for Him to make a way where there seems to be no way for food and medical supplies to reach them and for the winter ahead to be survived.

If your request was answered and the Lord has opened roads, provided relief, or protected lives in Oleshky and the surrounding area, please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice together. If your request does not seem to have been answered and the people there remain in such desperate danger, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We continue to seek His intervention and peace for Ukraine and we pray all of this in Jesus Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I am coming here because I am close to death. I have reached the end of my road when it comes to living in a new Babylon, which I now know is the ###. I was being monitored by familiar and monitoring spirits. One day, I woke up to the truth and wanted to leave the ###. A male that I knew...
Replies
9
Views
147
Please pray over the homeless, cold, starvation prone and children in the rain. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
1K
Every profit starvation in my life be nullified by the blood of Jesus. Amen
Replies
6
Views
109
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,925
Messages
16,816,700
Members
651,086
Latest member
Celoastaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom