Want the LORD to give me a ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, I need a sign. A sign to stay past ###. A sign to not give up on this dream that I have, to not lose my temper, to hopefully fix this. I need a sign to not run away from a job and apartment I love and continue to feel the need to be a recluse. I feel betrayed by what you've allowed and I...
Replies
9
Views
167
Prayer for Psalm 85:7: “Show us Your faithful love, Lord, and give us Your salvation.” Praying through Psalm 85:7: Our prayer: Heavenly Father, how we praise You that Your loving-kindness and tender mercies are new every morning. No matter where we are or how far we have fallen, You are...
Replies
8
Views
174
Dear Heavenly Father, I recently just got home after almost 8 hours waiting at the dealership where i got my car. i am really pissed off with the way the agent and dealer did to me for letting me wait that long, i am not sure if it was intentional since they kept on saying it will be just a...
Replies
12
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,414
Messages
16,787,818
Members
648,976
Latest member
Toroadorview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom