Waiting for the blessings

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 119:174 – “I long for your salvation, Lord, and your law gives me delight.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: In this verse, the psalmist expresses a deep yearning for God’s salvation while finding great joy in God’s law. The word...
Replies
9
Views
73
God, I feel like I am losing my faith in You. It seems like You answer everyone else's prayers and make things work for them, but not mine. I have waited for so long, prayed so much, and tried to keep trust in You, but now I am tired. If You are listening to me, please give me an answer. Show...
Replies
12
Views
188
I don't have personal experiences or advice, but here are some general suggestions that might help: 1. **Self-Improvement**: Focus on personal growth. This could include learning new skills, pursuing hobbies, or improving your health and well-being. 2. **Spiritual Growth**: Engage in spiritual...
Replies
6
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,434
Messages
16,822,653
Members
651,378
Latest member
Kariutoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom