Waiting For Result Of Job Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

joiel

Guest
please pray that i get this job for which i have given an interview. i have been waiting for some time as the organisation has not yet decided who will get the job. i am one of the two candidates. i believe only our Lord can give me this Job. please pray for me to get this job.
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for ### !

May God bless ### and fulfill all of ### wishes.

Amen....!
 
i pray for ### to get the job you want more blessings and success for ### and God loves you all the time ♥
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would appreciate your prayers, please, after my job interview; it went well globally, but they have to see one or two other candidates to make up their minds and decide. May the Lord erase and cancel anything I should not have said, and only retain the positive aspects in the interviewers'...
Replies
9
Views
155
I finished the final job interview today; I might receive the result within 24 hours. I really wanted to get this job, it's near our house and it's a good pay. Dear God, I pray that you knock on the interviewer's heart, I may not be able to answer well but I am capable of doing the task. Please...
Replies
11
Views
277
I have a Job Interview on ### for a position applied for back on ###. Pray that I do well that day and the people who decides will consider me and that I get hired for it. Thank and God Bless.
Replies
8
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,209
Messages
16,820,193
Members
651,263
Latest member
Gouser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom