Waiting for a job offer is the hardest part.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Awaiting the final decision---no matter the outcome to GOD be all glory
 
Continue to pray for me in this time of waiting...I have been praying for a favorable outcome and understand that I need to have faith and patience. Keeping my mind free of despair is tough but I am leaning on GOD and His divine plan as only He knows my place and purpose. Amen to GOD be the glory and praise.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please uplift my son's interview with the job offer that he is waiting for an answer. Favour him and let him stand out and cover his file with your precious blood. In faith, we hold on to your promise and pray that you will hear our prayer and help him get this job he so desperately needs...
Replies
11
Views
121
Hi all, I have been unemployed for a year. Recently attended one interview 2 weeks before and I’m waiting for their positive response. At this moment I really need this job. Please pray for me. I’m really struggling. Thankyou for your time.
Replies
7
Views
127
Dear heavenly Father, I come to you today to boldly ask for your favor that I will be offered a full time job after my interview tomorrow. I pray that it will be a job where I can use the talents you have granted me, gain new perspectives, skills, and experiences while continuing to look after...
Replies
12
Views
222
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,342
Messages
16,787,292
Members
648,921
Latest member
Chraurlainran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom