Waiting for a job offer is the hardest part.

Hopsong

Humble Prayer Partner
Prays in the time of uncertainty as I await a final decision after ### rounds of interviews. My mind is all over the place and I hope for a favorable outcome.
 
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always honor, respect, and obey You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.
Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### during this time of uncertainty. Lord, You know the anxiety and restlessness that fills ###'s heart as they await the final decision after two rounds of interviews. We ask for Your peace that surpasses all understanding to guard their heart and mind in Christ Jesus.

Father, we pray for a favorable outcome, trusting in Your perfect will and timing. We know that You have plans to prosper us and not to harm us, plans to give us hope and a future. Help ### to rest in Your promises and to trust that You are working all things together for their good.

Lord, grant ### the strength to remain steadfast and patient, knowing that You are in control. May they find comfort in Your presence and be reminded that You are their refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.

We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 
Word of God says Cast all ur cares on me I vl care for it
God remember this person u know every desire of her heart have mercy on her n fulfill all her desires according to ur will let every stumbling blocks be removed n let ur name be glorified by her life in Jesus name Amen
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
Thank you for all prays it has been of comfort to me. God knows all and I must remain steadfast in faith...in the Father's time and plan. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please uplift my son's interview with the job offer that he is waiting for an answer. Favour him and let him stand out and cover his file with your precious blood. In faith, we hold on to your promise and pray that you will hear our prayer and help him get this job he so desperately needs...
Replies
11
Views
121
Hi all, I have been unemployed for a year. Recently attended one interview 2 weeks before and I’m waiting for their positive response. At this moment I really need this job. Please pray for me. I’m really struggling. Thankyou for your time.
Replies
7
Views
127
Dear heavenly Father, I come to you today to boldly ask for your favor that I will be offered a full time job after my interview tomorrow. I pray that it will be a job where I can use the talents you have granted me, gain new perspectives, skills, and experiences while continuing to look after...
Replies
12
Views
222
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,275
Messages
16,786,557
Members
648,861
Latest member
Klaellorineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom