Psalms 27:14 - Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.

Isaiah 40:31 - But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Psalms 37:7-9 - Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass. (Read More...)

Psalms 130:5 - I wait for the LORD, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope
.

 

Attachments

  • 1662647329150.png
    1662647329150.png
    34.6 KB · Views: 27


Psalms 27:14 - Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.

Isaiah 40:31 - But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Psalms 37:7-9 - Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass. (Read More...)

Psalms 130:5 - I wait for the LORD, my soul doth wait, and in his word do I hope
.

Thank you for sharing. I wait on the Lord every single day of my life. He has been so good to me and to my family. Saved us, helped us and healed us and we are on our way to heaven.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Lord hear my prayers for healing in my head and the cracking in my neck and sometimes light head feeling I’m waiting patiently Lord in Jesus name I say this prayer Amen and Lord let me have a pain and stress free day at work in Jesus name I ask AMEN!!
Replies
12
Views
210
Dear Heavenly Father please let integrity and uprightness preserve me for I wait for you in Jesus Christ Almighty name Amen
Replies
6
Views
264
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: Prayer for Isaiah 30:18 : “Therefore the Lord is waiting to show you mercy, and is rising up to show you compassion, for the Lord is a just God. Happy are all who wait patiently for Him.” Praying through Isaiah 30:18: Our prayer...
Replies
8
Views
229
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,082
Messages
16,784,230
Members
648,664
Latest member
Spnoreirian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom