Visa Approval

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunabloy0811

Disciple of Prayer
Good day to all!

Tomorrow will be our visa interview in the embassy. Pls pray for ### & ###'s visa will be approved. ###'s husband has been away with ### for more than 2-yrs, ### hope to see him soon so ### family could be together again. Thank you & more power.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please help me pray that my visa will be approved. It is currently in appeal and the stress has been pilling-up knowing I don't have a job goes with it and bills don't stop. I am always worried. My sister who's pregnant seems to have always been irritated with me without no apparent reason. I...
Replies
12
Views
156
Dear jesus please grant US visitor visa for my son.he has to attend interview on ###. Plese guide him to answer the question properly.
Replies
11
Views
198
Please pray for me regarding my ### visa application. I pray that, by God’s grace and in the name of Jesus, my visa will be approved soon. May the Lord open the right doors for my future, give me strength, peace, and patience while I wait, and guide me in every step ahead. I also pray for my...
Replies
7
Views
196
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,108
Messages
16,819,019
Members
651,187
Latest member
Ynaroetown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom