Natasha 2

Beloved of All
No dryness in my mouth, throat, tubes, stomach.
No dry voice.

Health
Strength
Energy
Positivity
Vitality
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My ### has difficulty regulating his body temperature due to a brain injury and we've been having unusually hot weather. He's been having a very difficult time coping and trying to get through each day. Relief is coming, but not fast enough. Please pray for him and help him get through this...
Replies
12
Views
128
Please Lord lift me from this exhaustion, and release me into my potential, and help me to find a loving, patient man. AMEN
Replies
8
Views
124
My family has been victimizing me my whole life and I'm just exhausted from all this abuse. I'm sleeping all the time. I do work what I have to, but it's so difficult for me to get out of bed and work. I know I'm depressed. I don't know what to do. I know what God's got to intervene and God's...
Replies
8
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,163
Messages
16,784,912
Members
648,742
Latest member
Wruirtiinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom