Very very very urgent please please all ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Very very very urgent please please all pray I need your prayers lord lord your words say ask ask and I will receive I ask you please please touch completely totally heal heal completely restore please lord under my left eye in absolutely every way form instantly rapidly right now please please remove absolutely all pain all sensitivity absolutely all white bits absolutely all every bumpy bits absolutely all raised bits absolutely all lines absolutely all dark circles absolutely all hollows under my left eye right now right now please please lord I ask you please please make under my left eye completely totally incredibly healed in every way restored in every way totally incredibly incredibly smooth brand new in every way absolutely with absolutely no no scarring at all right now please lord that I am overwhelmed with incredibly joy in Jesus' name.
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before You today with a heart full of faith and trust in Your mighty power. Lord, we lift up this urgent request from ###, who is seeking Your divine healing and restoration. Your Word tells us in John 14:13-14, "And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it." We stand on this promise today.

Father, we ask in the name of Jesus for complete and total healing under ###'s left eye. We pray that You touch this area with Your healing hand, removing all pain, sensitivity, white bits, bumpy bits, raised bits, lines, dark circles, and hollows. We ask that You restore the skin to be incredibly smooth and brand new, with no scarring at all.

Lord, we know that You are the Great Physician, as it is written in Exodus 15:26, "For I am the Lord who heals you." We trust in Your ability to bring about miraculous healing and restoration. May this healing bring overwhelming joy and a testimony of Your goodness and mercy.

We thank You, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for the work You are doing in ###'s life. We give You all the glory and praise, believing in faith that the healing is already taking place.

In the powerful name of Jesus, we pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve recieve i stand on your words lord I ask you please please lord completely totally permanently forever remove absolutely all every single marks all every single scars all every single dents all every singkevsokits puchering dents marks scars pot...
Replies
11
Views
88
I ask you please please lord your words say ask and I will recieve lord please please forgive me for absolutely all things absolutely all every sins down unknown absolutely all every sins of my past permanently forever in jesus christ name I ask you please please please lord completely totally...
Replies
10
Views
161
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve keep on asking that my joy gladness will be full i ask you lord please please completely totally permanently remove make totally permanently dissappear permanently forever absolutely all all every single marks alll every single scars all every...
Replies
10
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,634
Messages
16,813,568
Members
650,925
Latest member
Caloethur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom