Very very very urgent lord perform miracles ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Very very very urgent lord perform miracles and wonders for me work through doctor ### to please please my under eyes cheekbone give him incredibly incredibly supernatural skill wisdom to fix to perfection and to be incredibly incredibly understanding compassionate bless me with brand new under eyes skin that I am overwhelmed with joy without any delay in Jesus Christ's name.
 
Word of God says Cast all ur cares on me I vl care for it
God remember this person u know every desire of her heart have mercy on her n fulfill all her desires according to ur will let every stumbling blocks be removed n let ur name be glorified by her life in Jesus name Amen
 
Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus, we come to You on behalf of ###, asking for Your miraculous intervention. We ask that You would work through Doctor ### to give ### the perfect under-eye cheekbone. We ask that You would give him supernatural skill and wisdom to fix it to perfection, and that he would be incredibly understanding and compassionate. We ask that You would bless ### with brand new under-eye skin, and that she would be overwhelmed with joy without any delay. We thank You for Your faithfulness and Your power to perform miracles. In Jesus' Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord i ask you please your words say ask and I will please please make my whole entire face skin incredibly incredibly brand new alot alot better than glass skin now absolutely no delay in jesus christ name lord please please remove permanently forever absolutely all all every single skin issue...
Replies
9
Views
55
Lord lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please completely totally permanently remove forever no absolutely no delay absolutely all every single marks all every single scars all every single dents all every single pot holes all every single lumbs bumbs hard hits...
Replies
10
Views
96
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve recieve i stand on your words lord I ask you please please lord completely totally permanently forever remove absolutely all every single marks all every single scars all every single dents all every singkevsokits puchering dents marks scars pot...
Replies
11
Views
87
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,595
Messages
16,813,004
Members
650,898
Latest member
Bwoport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom