Very very urgent please please all pray ...

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Very very urgent please please all pray all every pain leave all my teeth gums permanently from the roots right now never ever ever return ever in Jesus Christ names please please Lord provide meet all of my teeth needs desires only without any delay please in Jesus Christ names all paid for by NHS please in Jesus name please
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Sister, I'm praying with you my ###.

Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would intervene and heal Your child's gum and teeth. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore Your child physically, mentally, and spiritually, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.

Remember, place God first over all your desires!​
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Please Pray This Prayer From Your Heart: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, wisdom, and love of Christ Jesus. Bless me with a deep and abiding love to read, study, listen to and meditate upon Your Word. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You. God bless me with and cause me to always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. God help me and bless me to walk in the truth, faith, hope, and love of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love and care about, and all those who love and care about me. And God please bless each of us to always walk in the integrity, love, character, and habits of Christ Jesus. Let us all live our lives for Your glory and good pleasure. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. God Thank You for answering this prayer and Thank You for loving me. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

God Will Fight For You!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I command in jesus christ name absolutely absolutely all every single marks scars dents pot holes hard bits all every single lumbs bumbs lumby bumby bits absolutely all all every single traces of surgery in jesus name lord absolutely all every single dark circles all every single under eyes...
Replies
9
Views
71
Lord i ask you please please completely totally permanently remove make permanently dissappear please absolutely all every single marks scars dents pot holes puchetibg lumbs bumbs pot holes absolutely all every single traces surgery all every dark circles all under eye hollows all every single...
Replies
12
Views
148
Lord lord lord please please please please make absolutely all things new for me right now no delay please please lord end end absolutely all suffering in my life permanently forever now never ever return ever in i ask you please please lord graht bless me me me please please with all all tbe...
Replies
9
Views
83
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,058
Messages
16,784,008
Members
648,634
Latest member
Caleirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom