Very very urgent please please all.pray lord ...

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Very very urgent please please all. pray lord please please touch heal restore my eyes please lord in every single way please right now in Jesus name stop lord my eyes watering permanently now stop my eyes being dry nipping permanently now please please lord remove every all eye problems from my eyes please lord permanently permanently right now please never ever to return ever please lord in Jesus Christ names.
 
Sister I pray with you my friend. May you seek the kingdom of God and all of its righteousness with all with all your heart and soul, and with all your mind.

Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would intervene and heal Your child's eyes. Father I ask that You would remove all pain and discomfort. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore Your child physically, mentally, and spiritually, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 
I pray God's best to be done for these your needs and situations! And I pray for this in the Name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please lord very pacificly please please by your power tiuch absolutely every single part of my face skin now in jesus christ name I ask you please please lord pacificly please please completely totally permanently remove...
Replies
6
Views
77
Lord your words say ask and I will recieve keep on asking thay jy joy gladness will be full i stand lord on these words your words promises lord please please totally permanently forever forgive me for my past absolutely all every single things sins of my past absolutely all every single sins...
Replies
5
Views
156
Lord lord please please forgive me for absolutely all things have mercy mercy apon me please in jesus name lord i love you your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please pacificly please please completely totally permanently forever removed absolutely all every single marks scars...
Replies
11
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,107
Messages
16,784,388
Members
648,682
Latest member
Irmaroemont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom