Very very urgent please all pray lord ...

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Very very urgent please all pray lord please please touch and heal permanently my eyes in every way please lord right now permanently please please remove all every eye problem dryness watering all nipping all stinging all itchiness every all eye problems please lord from my eyes permanently rght now please never ever to return ever in Jesus Christ name.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen. Thank You Jesus. [/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE]

A Prayer For You: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. I Am Loved. God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with the desire, strength, and wisdom to always seek first the kingdom of God and Your righteousness so that I will live an abundant life in Christ Jesus. God help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You to direct the footsteps I take and the words that I speak. God let Your Word dwell within me richly so that I will come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have a closer stronger more intimate relationship with You and fulfill my God-Purpose. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to walk in the faith, truth, trust, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word and presence in my life. God bless me with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit, and let me always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit.

God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. And God please protect me from getting all Covid variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Please Pray For America And Your Country That God's Will Be Done In God's Way. In The Name Of Jesus.
```
[/FONT]
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please completely totally permanently heal me from asthma absolutely all every single symptoms of asthma I was born with permanently forever right now never ever ever return ever absolutely all chronic fatigue chronic exustion...
Replies
9
Views
35
Lord please please heal heal me permanently please from chronic exustion tiredness fatigue asthma absolutely all every single symptoms of asthma permanently forever high blood platelets permanently tired etes dry eyes watering eyes nipoing stinging eyes absolutely all every single eyes issues...
Replies
10
Views
98
Lord please please touch my whole entire face skin please please completely totally permanently remove absolutely all every single marks all every scars all every single dents all every single pot holss slits slits all every puckery all every single hard bits raised bits absolutely all every...
Replies
9
Views
37
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,347
Messages
16,798,490
Members
649,863
Latest member
Reysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom