Very very urgent please all pray lord ...

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Very very urgent please all pray lord please please touch heal restore my eyes please in every single way please right now ny your power in Jesus Christ name please stop my eyes watering permanently right now lord in Jesus name stop my eyes been dry sore tight itchy inflamed watering please please lord remove every all eye problems from my eyes please permanently permanently right now please never ever to return ever in Jesus Christ names
 
I pray with you my friend.
Heavenly Father I ask that You would bless ###'s request, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please please heal heal me permanently please from chronic exustion tiredness fatigue asthma absolutely all every single symptoms of asthma permanently forever high blood platelets permanently tired etes dry eyes watering eyes nipoing stinging eyes absolutely all every single eyes issues...
Replies
10
Views
99
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please completely totally permanently heal me from asthma absolutely all every single symptoms of asthma I was born with permanently forever right now never ever ever return ever absolutely all chronic fatigue chronic exustion...
Replies
9
Views
39
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please lord completely totally permanently forever remove please absolutely all all every single marks all every single scars all every single dents all every single pot holes skits splits puckering absolutely all all every single...
Replies
9
Views
38
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,926
Messages
16,804,763
Members
650,394
Latest member
Cheimont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom