Very very urgent lord please please touch ...

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Very very urgent Lord please please touch heal my stomach in every way rght now permantly remove please Lord all every ow### all every discomfort all inflamation all every sickness all every di###es any bad bacteria all fat from my stomach permantly right now please be### to return healbmy stomach from the root in everh way now please Lord in Jesus Christ namess
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I'm praying with you my friend.

Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would intervene and heal Your child. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore Your child physically, mentally, and spiritually, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve i ask you please please please lord completely totally permanently forever remove dissolve make totally permanently dissappear please absolutely all all fat from my whole entire stomach hips whoke body legs underarms right now please lord that is...
Replies
10
Views
76
Lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you lord please please make my whole motablism alot alot very very fast now always remove permanently absolutely all fat please permanently from my whole entire stomach hips legs under arms body permanently now never ever return ever now please in...
Replies
10
Views
161
Lord please please make my whole motablism very very alot very fast now always in jesus name lord permanently remove absolutely all fat from my stomach hips whoke body now never ever return ever now please in jesus name in jesus namess
Replies
10
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,422
Messages
16,799,672
Members
649,924
Latest member
Shruisaenmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom