Very very urgent lord please please touch ...

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Very very urgent lord please please touch h heal restore my eyes please in every single way please lord rght now please stop my eyss watering permantly being dry permantly please please lord remove every all ete problems from my eyes permantly permantly rght now please never ever to return ever in Jesus Christ names.
 
I pray with you my friend.
Heavenly Father I ask that You would bless ###'s request, in the mighty name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please please please touch my whole entire face skin please I ask you please your words say ask and I will recieve please lord remove permanently forever absolutely all every single marks all every single scars all every single dents all every single pot holes hard bits raised hits kumby...
Replies
6
Views
96
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve keep on asking that my joy gladness will be full i ask you lord please please completely totally permanently remove make totally permanently dissappear permanently forever absolutely all all every single marks alll every single scars all every...
Replies
10
Views
115
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve i ask you please lord touch my whole entire face skin remove permanently forever right now please absolutely all every single marks all every single scars all every single dents all every single pot hokes raised bits hard bits all every lumbs bumbs...
Replies
6
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,136
Messages
16,784,693
Members
648,713
Latest member
Shootenor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom