Very very urgent I ask you please ...

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Very very urgent I ask you please please enlarge my faith in you in every way please lord right now please lord exceed exceed exceed please lord every one of my prayers expectations request desires please please lord right now always even before I ask please lord I Jesus Christ names.
 
Praying with, and for your conviction in Jesus Christ,
Amen
 
Very very urgent I ask you please please enlarge my faith in you in every way please lord right now please lord exceed exceed exceed please lord every one of my prayers expectations request desires please please lord right now always even before I ask please lord I Jesus Christ names
Prayed. The answer is on the way. The Bible lays down in 1 John 5:18 ……We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

A Prayer For You: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, wisdom, and love of Christ Jesus. Bless me with a deep and abiding love to read, study, listen to and meditate upon Your Word. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You. God bless me with and cause me to always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. God help me and bless me to walk in the truth, faith, hope, and love of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love and care about, and all those who love and care about me. And God please bless each of us to always walk in the integrity, love, character, and habits of Christ Jesus. Let us all live our lives for Your glory. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. God Thank You for answering this prayer and Thank You for loving me. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask you please lord exeed exeed supercede absolutely absolutely every single one of my deepest deepest prayers request expectations deepest desires big huge tiny or small lord absolutely every single one of them all please please lord right now always forevermore in jesus christ namess in...
Replies
5
Views
72
Lord please please give me please please supernatural incredibly awsome wisdom skill dicerment insight knowledge understanding with absolutely all things all.people all.situation my words action all things rihht now always forevermore more more every day please please lord exeed exeed supercede...
Replies
6
Views
94
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve i ask you lord please please totally migjtly arrest convict expose expel punish sack ### for the suffering he has caused me the very very bad way he treated me the suffering he has caused many many many other patients thr very very bad way he has...
Replies
9
Views
87
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,275
Messages
16,786,557
Members
648,861
Latest member
Klaellorineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom