Very urgent please all pray lord please ...

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Very urgent please all pray lord please please heal restore my eyes permanently in every way now please stop my eyes watering permanently now please stop my eyes been dry permanently remove every all eye problems from my eyes permanently now please lord in Jesus names
 
I pray God's best to be done for these your needs and situations! And I pray for this in the Name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
 
Angels of the Lord fight for us. Big Jesus, Jehovah, Holy Spirit smaller Satan and Demonic spirits. We are on the winning side The Battle Belongs to the Lord.
 
I pray with you my friend. May you seek the kingdom of God and all of its righteousness with all with all your heart and soul, and with all your mind.

Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would intervene and heal our ###'s eyes. Father I ask that You would remove all pain and discomfort. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore Your child physically, mentally, and spiritually, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus I pray, amen.
 
I prayed for this request in Jesus Name Amen. May the Lord protect, meet deepest need and richly bless you according to His Will and His timing!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please lord pacificly please please completely totally permanently forever remove absolutely all every single all every single marks scars dents pot holes slits solits lunbs bumbs lumby bumby bits raused hits absolutely all...
Replies
8
Views
142
Lord please please remove absolutely all fat all bloatedness frkn my whole stomach hips whole body pepper never ever ever return ever now please in jesus name pleaee remove all dryness watering absolutely all every eye issues from my eyes permanently never ever return ever now in jesus christ...
Replies
8
Views
133
Lord please please touch heal me permanently forever please from absolutely all tiredness all fatigue all exustion dry etes watering eyes permanently forever absolutely all deppression all.anxity all fear asthma all symptoms of asthma all every hormonal.issues all absolutely all.fat on my whole...
Replies
10
Views
204
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,152
Messages
16,784,829
Members
648,729
Latest member
Doroeltown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom