Anonymous

Beloved of All
Very urgent all every dark circles hollow under my eyes that I hate so self-conscious about all puffiness fluid pain sensitivity under left cheekbone all bumps under left eye lid all every skin problems all every skin marks scars pot holes red veins all every moles all every pigmentation marks all every scars all every pot holes all every lines wrinkles all pale skin all dry skin all sensitive skin all every stretch marks all itchy scalp all every scalp problems all all pale skin all fat all fat on my stomach hips arks legs whole body every all skin problems leave my whole face skin neck whole body permanently right now never ever return ever in Jesus Christ's name. I ask you please please please bless me with brand new awesome amazing incredibly brand new skin I desire right now without any delay bless me every single part of me please Lord to please please look 25 years younger than what I really really am in every single way part of me please please Lord right now alot alot alot more more every day in Jesus Christ's name. Please please bless me me me please with the most awesome amazing incredibly compliments I desire in every single way I'm every single part of me please Lord right now always every single where I am I go abundantly right now always please Lord in Jesus Christ's name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord please please please completely totally permanently forever remove absolutely all all every single marks all every single scars all every singke dehts pot hokes hard bits absolutely all all every single lumbs bumbs kumby bumby bits raised bits pot holes absolutely all every single...
Replies
10
Views
87
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you pacificly please please touch ny whole whole entire face skin now please please completely totally permanently remove absolutely all every single narks all every single dents all every single pot hokes gard bits all every lumbs bumbs...
Replies
9
Views
78
I ask you please please lord your words say ask and I will recieve lord please please forgive me for absolutely all things absolutely all every sins down unknown absolutely all every sins of my past permanently forever in jesus christ name I ask you please please please lord completely totally...
Replies
10
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,379
Messages
16,787,613
Members
648,956
Latest member
Malaelaoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom