Very important!

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
[SIZE=11pt]I realize how little I know and understand the Lord!  Pray,  I more and more to know and understand the Lord! I made many mistakes and I have many shortcomings! Pray the Lord to forgive me and change me in this which I hurt God's heart! Pray that this change is painless and gentle, because I feel that there is no forces to suffer! Pray my relationship with Christ to deepen and improve! Pray God's opinion of me becoming better and it is forever! Amen![/SIZE]

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Lord, we thank You for Your servant/child who wants to know more of You, You said in Your Word that if we draw nigh to You, You will draw nigh to us therefore we ask that You reveal Your awesome Self to Your son and cause him to know You more and more as You lift him from one level of glory unto another in Jesus great name we pray. amen

(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will, He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, As we prepare to move house, anxiety weighs heavily on my heart. I'm worried about asking our landlord for permission and about the truck we're borrowing for the move. Please give me strength and order my steps in a way that aligns with Your will. I pray for Your favor in all these...
Replies
Views
Heavenly father I want to innersession on Jesse and I'm going to keep asking if you haven't got him now pull him out. If you love one thing about me you will pull my ex husband out of the flames. Don't allow anymore children to suffer anything like this at least until they at the age of...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me. I need change in my life, spiritually, financially and in so many areas of my. I don't understand my life again.
Replies
Views
Pray strongly for me I'm still looking for a job. I sent so many resumes online. I even went to several stores and drop my resume this week. Tomorrow I will go to 2 more stores to drop off my resume. I have been looking for a job since February. Asking God for his favor and grace in this...
Replies
Views
Dear Friends, I have made this request several times before, and the Lord Jesus has made me wait to grant this intention, or he has another plan for me. My wife Maryann Dsouza has abandoned me and left me on 2nd Jan. 2023 for mistakes I have made many years ago. She and her Daughter Delphine and...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom