Very important!

Anonymous

Beloved of All
[SIZE=11pt]I realize how little I know and understand the Lord! Pray, I more and more to know and understand the Lord! I made many mistakes and I have many shortcomings! Pray the Lord to forgive me and change me in this which I hurt God's heart! Pray that this change is painless and gentle, because I feel that there is no forces to suffer! Pray my relationship with Christ to deepen and improve! Pray God's opinion of me becoming better and it is forever! Amen![/SIZE]
 
Lord, we thank You for Your servant/child who wants to know more of You, You said in Your Word that if we draw nigh to You, You will draw nigh to us therefore we ask that You reveal Your awesome Self to Your ### and cause him to know You more and more as You lift him from one level of glory unto another in Jesus great name we pray. amen
 
(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will, He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that my working schedule will look like this - monday-friday - train to work at cca 10 am, train back from work cca 5.20 pm. Also no switching classrooms but always in this one cabinet. Thank you Jesus. Reasons - gastritis diet in the morning cooking-packing, no car-only train, job...
Replies
9
Views
144
Working schedule (###) for me this school year - catching the train for work around ### am and back from work train at ### pm. Reasons are many - working in another city, no car, trains who travel every 2 hours, gastric diet preparing in the morning, care for my old sick (first late stage...
Replies
9
Views
180
Lord please let my working schefule be exactly as i need it. Train at cca 10 am, and train at cca 5.20 pm. Every day. I am working in another city, no car, only train that travels every 2 hours. I have gastritis diet preparing in the morning and my old sick mom in the evening. Please this is the...
Replies
12
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,022
Messages
16,806,233
Members
650,471
Latest member
Sleador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom