Very important!

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
[SIZE=11pt]I realize how little I know and understand the Lord!  Pray,  I more and more to know and understand the Lord! I made many mistakes and I have many shortcomings! Pray the Lord to forgive me and change me in this which I hurt God's heart! Pray that this change is painless and gentle, because I feel that there is no forces to suffer! Pray my relationship with Christ to deepen and improve! Pray God's opinion of me becoming better and it is forever! Amen![/SIZE]

(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Please help me my husband is currently looking to move somewhere else and he wants us to live in two different places and stayed married I don’t want to do that I want to live with my husband I want to be with my husband I have made mistakes and I should have treated him better he’s also made...
Replies
Views
I had a situation I jumped into because of an illusion of what I THOUGHT was a certain way{but wasn't} and even if it was, my wrongdoing was thinking I wanted something, to satisfy myself. but not realizing that God was trying to protect me by by withholding it. Now I see, lesson learned, but...
Replies
Views
God please help my wife stop hating me , please lord let her change her opinion of me , lord I need your help more than ever , help lucky with his issues , help Danny with his illness. May God bless all marriages that are in trouble .
Replies
Views
Lord open my son Anthony's eyes. Show him what he is doing wrong. Show him the importance of taking accountability for all his mistake and foolishness. Give him the heart and humility he needs to change and transform his life for the better. Lord I'm tired of watching him wrecking his life...
Replies
Views
Husband left us. But Pls pray for marriage restoration and may he realize the importance of family. May he be enlightened and may God intervene in his life to make him change. Praying that he will encounter God to change him. Praying for the Holy Spirit to work in him. Praying that he will no...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom