Very important need!

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Now on the eve of the new year, I urge you to pray for the lives of Dilyana and Jana. Let us pray they realize deeply that life without Christ is bitter, vain and meaningless! Let us pray the Lord to lead them to repentance and to what they surrender their lives to Jesus forever! Let us pray for them to have a personal meeting with the Savior and know him truly and deeply! Pray and for me, the Lord let me establish itself forever to be a tool and judgment in God's hands, to be able to minister to Dilyana and Jana and all others in which God has appointed me! God, let me reward you!

The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put you trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

In need of a miracle. Can someone please pray for me and someone I care for deeply, my name is Celine and I let the devil allowed me to hurt and dump a good man who wanted a life with me Mr Davis who now deeply regrets meeting me and having a romantic relationship . I hurt him then when I try to...
Replies
Views
Can someone please pray for me and someone I care for deeply, my name is Celine and I let the devil allow me to hurt and dump an extremely great man who wanted a life with me Mr Davis who now deeply regrets meeting me and having a romantic relationship . I hurt him then when I try to reconcile...
Replies
Views
Please let my honor code complaint get dismissed. Please god please. If they give me a 0, I will fail the class and it will result in me having to drop out. I am studying so hard to do well and need this. I want this to bad. Please, I will live for you and try to be better. I still haven’t found...
Replies
Views
Asking for a prayer request. A prayer to bring back the guy I dated and cared for more than anything else whose special to me back into my life as he deeply regrets meeting me and is scared to the point he was taking out restraining orders and sent a cease and desist letter . I deeply hurt...
Replies
Views
Please could someone pray for the man i deeply care for to contact me so we can resolve our argument. He is a good man who never disrespected me and it was my fault and due to many abusive relationships I pushed someone who was kind and caring away because I was not use to it nor felt I...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom