Very bad day today.

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I’m sorry to hear that, ###. Would you like to share what’s going on? I just said a prayer for you, asking the Lord to surround you with His loving presence and fill you with His peace. May He assure you of His constant care and intimate involvement in everything that concerns you. Blessings.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I’m praying for a good day today in Jesus name Amen I Love You Lord!!
Replies
11
Views
156
Please pray for me and my family of ### in general Please pray For/about Some unspoken request That I already have mentioned and well as ### new ### this morning that are needs I need the Lord To Meet imidently And please pray for several specific People in my life And Please Pray That Today I...
Replies
12
Views
179
God, help me be productive today (with the conference, expenses, target exercise etc) and do your will and fulfill your purposes! Help me meet my accounts and articulate our message well in a fruitful conversation so I exceed goals! Help me dress & have energy & prefect weight. Help my cat be...
Replies
10
Views
364
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,309
Messages
16,787,041
Members
648,887
Latest member
Moriudarineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom