Blessed Day Today

We are so grateful that you shared your heart with us and allowed us the privilege to stand in prayer with you for a blessed day. We joined you in asking our Heavenly Father to fill your day with His presence, peace, and favor as you walked in His will.

If the Lord answered your prayer and poured out His goodness over your day, we would love to hear about it! Please share a praise report so we can rejoice with you in God’s faithfulness. If, however, the day didn’t unfold as you had hoped, we encourage you to post your request again. We are here to continue lifting you up in prayer, trusting that God is working even when we don’t see it.

May the Lord continue to draw you closer to Himself as you seek His face through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray that His grace, joy, and strength sustain you each day. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 
I Made through, but still have some issues that God will soon address in his time !! Thanks for the prayers!!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I'm praying for a blessed day tomorrow that I have a good day off without being interrupted by my boss for me to come in because someone called out. Lord, bring in my coworkers that they show up for work, make a way where it seems to be no way in Jesus' mighty name. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
183
God, help me be productive today (with the conference, expenses, target exercise etc) and do your will and fulfill your purposes! Help me meet my accounts and articulate our message well in a fruitful conversation so I exceed goals! Help me dress & have energy & prefect weight. Help my cat be...
Replies
10
Views
394
I SOEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE INTO EXISTENCE 💯 FOLD TODAY IS A GOOD DAY. I GET MY PATENTS DONE THRU AI PROGRAM ELECTRONICALLY I GET MICROSOFT WORD EXCELL HELP OR HOW I FILE IT ELECTRONICALLY GET IT DONE. THE HOUSE IS MADE A HOME MY DAUGHTER EITHER PAYS IT ON PAYMENTS OR IT JUST IS...
Replies
6
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,240
Messages
16,808,494
Members
650,646
Latest member
Qlkoymar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom