VA

I’m praying that God will touch your husband with His healing hand and strengthen him according to His perfect will. May He comfort you both and provide rest as you look to Him.

Isaiah 53:5 But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; The chastisement for our peace was upon Him, And by His stripes we are healed.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

"Please lift up my husband and his family in prayer. His mom has dementia, and the family conflict has gotten out of hand, with his sister sending nasty texts to his phone. I am so tired of the fighting. I pray that God sends a peacemaker to intervene, softens their hearts, and helps them work...
Replies
12
Views
202
Dear Lord Jesus, Please help me get my voice, acting job and puppet tree and start my business off small and about a year from now September October 20 27. I’m sick and tired of being abused bullied so much. I have to work out in the sun and you know I have AuDHD. My parents want me to be a...
Replies
8
Views
121
1. Please pray for my mother; she needs prayer for her body. She has slight dementia and to say she has not had a good day. She needs prayer. Please pray that she can get back to church. She has a cough; she needs a touch. Please pray for her. 2. I need prayer. I am hurt that my pastor has not...
Replies
7
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,302
Messages
16,786,999
Members
648,882
Latest member
Maloerirdael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom