USA WEALTH: Free Clothing, Furniture and more

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Almost every county in the USA has a clothing program for the poor, furniture, apartments, section 8, HUD, and more. They even give out free tents, clothing, food, and medicine to the homeless. Poor, third world countries DO NOT HAVE THESE PROGRAMS. THey do not have Refrigerator programs for food. They do not have foodbanks. They do not have social services.
Home - Tents-4-Homeless
Tents For The Homeless - Home | Facebook
Free sleeping bag, camping mat, rucksack & tent 🎒⛺️ ... (UK)
Contact Us - Tents-4-Homeless

Free clothes, school supplies and furniture New York City

www.thehopeprogram.org

Free Clothes - Get Free T-Shirts, Shoes, Hats, and More ...

Free clothes from clothing closets

Free Clothes - USA at Only Free - ¤ Only Free Stuff, Free ...

USA Free Stuff, Free Samples, Free Clothes, Free ...

Philippians 4:19-20 (KJV): But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Now unto God and our Father be glory forever and ever. Amen.
Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name please supply all my need according to Your riches in glory by Christ Jesus. God I give and will continue to give You glory and honor forever and ever. And God please do the same for all my family, friends, the one who wrote this prayer, and every child of God on this prayer site. God supply all our need (physical, spiritual, financial, and emotional). God withhold no good thing from any of us as we walk uprightly. God teach each of us how to walk uprightly and bless us with the strength and desire to do so. I trust You God. I trust You Lord Jesus to answer this prayer. Bless us Lord Jesus. God thank You. Amen, so be it!
Psalm 84:11 (NKJV): For the Lord God is a sun and shield; The Lord will give grace and glory; No good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly.

Last edited:
"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I was naked and you clothe me.... says the Lord. Let us all look to lost souls that go on naked not knowing Gods word. Bring the to them Gods word. Jesus will clothe them with His holy presence and bless the life of those who will follow Him all the way to heaven.

Similar Requests

• Article
HUD.gov / U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development ... Housing Help | USAGov Apply for US Free Government Housing Grants Online Free Government Housing Programs | Sapling.com Shelter Listings 3 Places to Find Free Land for Homesteading in the US ... Free Housing Grants - Free Money...
Replies
Views
  • Article
National Information Center for Children and Youth with Disabilities, P.O. Box 1492, Washington, DC 20013; 800-695-0285; {www.nichcy.org}. Free items for low income families | Find free stuff TONS OF FREE STUFF and INFORMATI...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I watch through the open door to the school. Inside there is silence and outside the world does rush to and fro in their frenzy to have more. More of what? MONEY & THINGS Do you not know that this frenzy is meaningless? It is void and without eternal life? We should be satisfied with Food...
Replies
Views
  • Article
The 60 Character Traits of Mystery Babylon #1. The Jewish Population Issue: Jeremiah 50:8, 25; Jeremiah 51: 6, 45; Isaiah 48:20 and also Revelation 18:4. These are all references to Jewish people living in this future "Mystery Babylon" in the ancient Babylon, from the 6th Century BC till well...
Replies
Views
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, - I would like to ask for prayers to find a job and pass a librarian competition this year. May the Lord help me to be as productive as possible, to have the best methods. I also pray to earn more money and thus experience a certain financial stability, even...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom