• Welcome. Feel free to look around a few pages before getting started.
    Ready to Post Your Prayer Request and join us for full access?
    It's free and takes just a moment. Get Started

USA WEALTH: Free Clothing, Furniture and more

YeshuahComes

Beloved Warrior
Almost every county in the USA has a clothing program for the poor, furniture, apartments, section 8, HUD, and more. They even give out free tents, clothing, food, and medicine to the homeless. Poor, third world countries DO NOT HAVE THESE PROGRAMS. THey do not have Refrigerator programs for food. They do not have foodbanks. They do not have social services.
Home - Tents-4-Homeless
Tents For The Homeless - Home | Facebook
Free sleeping bag, camping mat, rucksack & tent 🎒⛺ ... (UK)
Contact Us - Tents-4-Homeless

Free clothes, school supplies and furniture New York City

www.thehopeprogram.org

Free Clothes - Get Free T-Shirts, Shoes, Hats, and More ...

Free clothes from clothing closets

Free Clothes - USA at Only Free - ¤ Only Free Stuff, Free ...

USA Free Stuff, Free Samples, Free Clothes, Free ...

Do You Know How to Pray?

Click Here to Read Vital Prayer

The Encourager

The Encourager
Philippians 4:19-20 (KJV): But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Now unto God and our Father be glory forever and ever. Amen.
Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name please supply all my need according to Your riches in glory by Christ Jesus. God I give and will continue to give You glory and honor forever and ever. And God please do the same for all my family, friends, the one who wrote this prayer, and every child of God on this prayer site. God supply all our need (physical, spiritual, financial, and emotional). God withhold no good thing from any of us as we walk uprightly. God teach each of us how to walk uprightly and bless us with the strength and desire to do so. I trust You God. I trust You Lord Jesus to answer this prayer. Bless us Lord Jesus. God thank You. Amen, so be it!
Psalm 84:11 (NKJV): For the Lord God is a sun and shield; The Lord will give grace and glory; No good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly.

Last edited:

Anderssen

Prayer Warrior
I was naked and you clothe me.... says the Lord. Let us all look to lost souls that go on naked not knowing Gods word. Bring the to them Gods word. Jesus will clothe them with His holy presence and bless the life of those who will follow Him all the way to heaven.

Ready to Post Your Prayer Request?
Click Here to Get Started

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Click here to make a donation

Donations to this site are not tax deductible.

Latest Blog Entries

Latest Free Resources

• Life study of the Bible
    Help christian study Bible
    • Lionlamb
    • Updated:
  • Free counsel.
    Free counsel.
    This website is a resource of spiritual truths and a place to make contact for free counsel.
    • jcwalker3usa
    • Updated:
  • Prayer to Jesus
    Prayer to Jesus
    The fastest and easiest way to understand how to make the miracles of Jesus occur in your own life!
    • Shay_Villere
    • Updated:
Top Bottom