USA WEALTH: FREE CARS

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Philippians 4:19-20 (KJV): But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Now unto God and our Father be glory forever and ever. Amen.
Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name please supply all my need according to Your riches in glory by Christ Jesus. God I give and will continue to give You glory and honor forever and ever. And God please do the same for all my family, friends, the one who wrote this prayer, and every child of God on this prayer site. God supply all our need (physical, spiritual, financial, and emotional). God withhold no good thing from any of us as we walk uprightly. God teach each of us how to walk uprightly and bless us with the strength and desire to do so. I trust You God. I trust You Lord Jesus to answer this prayer. Bless us Lord Jesus. God thank You. Amen, so be it!

Psalm 84:11 (NKJV): For the Lord God is a sun and shield; The Lord will give grace and glory; No good thing will He withhold from those who walk uprightly.

Last edited:
Yes, God will provide vans and busses to take all those lost souls of our neighborhood to church and make sure they will get saved. God has given us cars and trucks. Use them for the glory of God the Father. You o Lord I need. Jesus, You I need. Bless your people with peace, joy and happiness in this life and then in heaven above.

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Top Bottom