Urgently needs financial support my debts are ###.

Jarakial

Disciple of Prayer
Urgently needs financial support my debts are all overdue,.. Can't pay my room for the week...I really believe God have someone who is able to help me. My health, stressed. Pray help me on this last Sunday in June 2024. O God, have mercy.
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ### who is in urgent need of financial support. Lord, You know the debts that are overdue and the pressing need to pay for the room this week. We believe that You have someone who can help in this time of need.

Your Word says in Philippians 4:19, "And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus." We stand on this promise, trusting that You will provide for ###'s financial needs.

Father, we also pray for ###'s health, which is stressed due to these financial burdens. Grant peace and strength, and let Your healing touch be upon ###.

On this last Sunday in June 2024, we ask for Your mercy and provision. Open doors and move hearts to assist ### in this time of need. We thank You, Lord, for hearing our prayer and for Your faithfulness.

In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord God children of the most high God, my name is ### ### ### a Ugandan by nationality an acholi by tribe I and my family members are born again, I come from a family 13 that's my mom, me, five siblings and my lates uncles children, my Dad is a late, he was killed by LRA rebels 1995...
Replies
11
Views
258
My business needs financial and spiritual support and prayers. A lot of people are supported by the business and are depended on it.
Replies
5
Views
354
LORD. you know ###. Needs for good environment atmosphere. Jesus do I move trusting no bedbugs go with me amen …Jesus give me a sign today or tomorrow of where to move to @ no more bugs or eggs on my possessions let me know Jesus ~ home for ### @ ### children amen
Replies
6
Views
287
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,458
Messages
16,811,336
Members
650,813
Latest member
Gliarlareursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom