Urgent

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please Pray I have a Urgent Request I need God's Divine Intervention!!!

You see I was put on something I really did not want to be on due to past issues with money. My ### insisted I be on this I had to borrow money from this I went to her and explained what had been done but she refused to listen. Now she is being hurtful and saying all kinds of mean things I begged her to take me off all things I don't want to be involved. Please pray for Peace and that she find forgiveness toward me. I hate being in this situation it is affecting my health. Thanks.
 
Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. (Matthew 11:28)

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on you own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight. (Proverbs 3:5-6) I am praying with you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My daughter went on a run it's nighttime now and she forgot her phone. Please pray. Jesus keep her safe urgently
Replies
11
Views
152
Safety for my youngest daughter driving rn. Get her to nursing school safely and she has to walk alone in the day and night. Help her jesus. In every way. Close the doors on the 2nd jobs if it isn't for her. After school, she was going to bartend. She does not really want to but she needs night...
Replies
13
Views
126
My youngest had a bad break up and isn't answering her phone. She's out at night. This person she was with did magic on her..tried to get her away from me to weaken her to have no one. Please pray for her healing. Fast, complete and a zeal for life again. ### took everything from her and is a...
Replies
10
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,618
Messages
16,813,212
Members
650,916
Latest member
Nnorouvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom