Urgent Request Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainbow

Account Closed
Lord Jesus grant me my prayer request for the good of many people in need.

I pray for a mighty miracle in a financial way. Lord release the funds that is on Hold by ### into my bank account effective immediately. Grant ###'s friend is able to pay the fees to release the funds into my bank account so I can pay him back with interest. Thank you Lord for releasing your ministering angels to assist with this prayer request in the name of Jesus.

Glory to God, glory to Jesus, Glory to the Holy Ghost.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In Jesus’s name, please pray it is God‘s will to heal my younger brother. He had a heart attack & is in very bad shape, his kidneys are not well either. Pray for my ###-year-old dad who is with him. Pray for me to make the right decision. I need to go there & not on previous planned trip, need...
Replies
10
Views
554
Heavenly Father, thank you for granting each day, working with my students, and guiding them, thank you for each moment of clarity I see in them where they smile and enjoy the tasks provided. Thank you for granting me the ability to be there for others and help them. I pray my forgiveness to...
Replies
10
Views
165
In Jesus’s name please pray it is God’s will to heal my husband physically, spiritually & emotionally. Many years serious medical conditions. Heavy spiritual attack. States daily wants to be dead. Extreme anger, all over the place. .talking divorce please help I’m lost and afraid. Needs to take...
Replies
9
Views
68
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,364
Messages
16,821,669
Members
651,342
Latest member
Waessoursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom