Urgent Prayers Needed

  • Thread starter Thread starter swimminginmuddywaters
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

swimminginmuddywaters

Guest
Please pray for my husband ###. Our marriage has been in trouble for a long time, I had my last straw in August and to make things worse I had already begun an affair. I have hurt my husband so deeply and I am very angry at myself. I have prayed so hard for God to show me the decision I need to make because I am leading 2 men on to a life that might not happen. This is so sad. I would never wish this on anyone. Please if you ever think of having an affair, DON'T! Please pray that I can end my affair and focus on healing the hurts I have caused my husband. Urgent Prayers are needed.
 
"DO NOT REMEMBER THE FORMER THINGS, NOR CONSIDER THE THINGS OF OLD. BEHOLD, I WILL DO A NEW THING, NOW IT SHALL SPRING FORTH; SHALL YOU NOT KNOW IT? I WILL EVEN MAKE A ROAD IN THE WILDERNESS AND RIVERS IN THE DESERT."

Isaiah 43: 18-19

Father, my friend is seeing you for your help, plz speak to this friend and her husband, bring back them to your path, father destroy all efforts of satan who is trying to separate them. Remove all the conflicts between this lovely couple and their families too. Jesus bring back joy, peace in their lives... do miracles in their lives and pour showers of blessing on them... I thank you Jesus for answering my prayers... in your powerful name I pray
 
our god is remind our sin much more but you should want to confess your sin and want to ask forgiveness from god
 
Received more beautiful flowers from my husband today. I think he is ready to give up. The card wishes me happiness in my life. Hurt beyond words, I am ashamed of my actions and am extremely remorseful for the pain I have caused another. Praying God forgives me and blesses my husband with complete peace and happiness. Pray for ###
 
I will pray God gives you clarity. Be strong. The awesome thing about God is that he knows our hearts and no matter how bad we think we are he sees the truth. Every day God gives you the opportunity to start fresh and do things differently, do things right. Follow God he is with you always. God bless you, your husband, and your marriage.
 
Lord I am praying for this couple. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In Jesus’s name, please pray it is God’s will to keep my husband, healthy, safe, & calm throughout this week. We are having a major issue with a piece of heavy equipment. Please, dear God keep my husband safe and help us get through this quickly. Holy Spirit please intervene for us now. Thank...
Replies
12
Views
236
It’s me again the one with a quadriplegic daughter and grandkids. For a few days I felt Gods presence and He distracted my negative thoughts throughout the day. I don’t know how to deal with these feelings. I can’t stop crying or do anything. I seriously am begging God and anyone else who will...
Replies
13
Views
267
Please pray for my step sis and her husband. ~sadly he is now in hospice care and her wife is having a hard time with all he is dealing with. ~please pray for them to find some peace and comfort during this difficult time thanks very kindly! in Jesus name amen.
Replies
10
Views
219
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,203
Messages
16,785,546
Members
648,780
Latest member
Chreeltorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom