Urgent prayers for me, my wife ###

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Urgent prayers for me, my wife has cheated on me in the past. Lord, pls give me justice, she laughs at me, she lies to me. Lord, I seek justice. Please
 
Unfortunately, I hear of a lot of this stuff going on these days/Remember, in the last days people will be given over to sin. I stand in agreement with this prayer. Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Merry Christmas Child of God! God Is So In Love With You.

A Prayer For You And Your Love Ones: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and obey You. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding of the things of God and the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Give us the desire and cause us to meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name
. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Do You Know God's Voice?
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi good day I'm in desperate need of agreement in prayer to save my marriage and also praying for my husband ### salvation. Our marriage has been under ongoing spiritual attacks for the last ###yrs, he will spontaneously start cursing me off when our anniversary month comes, we go married in...
Replies
14
Views
172
Brethren for past few years I have desire to get married. I have told my mom and she agreed that we will start the search. Few days ago to know the future I happen to consult one astrologer and he told you will get married late hearing that I am so afraid and depressed he told about me many...
Replies
9
Views
177
My granddaughter is 21, a precious young lady. Heavenly Father, you know she's a beautiful young lady that loves you but she's been battling with anorexia for over 4 years and also a broken heart from her boyfriend of 4 years that broke up with her 2 years ago who promised to marry her but right...
Replies
6
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,109
Messages
16,784,394
Members
648,684
Latest member
Dwilluinior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom