Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want this prayer prayed against this person, comfort achiaa, this person comfort achiaa has continously been taken me to fetish priest and juju men to curse and kill me. PRAYER REQUEST 1.IN THE NAME OJ JESUS, GOD SHOULD KILL COMFORT ACHIAA RIGHT NOW. ANOTHER PRAYER...
Replies
9
Views
27
I am needing urgent prayer for my finances. I am in a critical state of mind where I don't know what to do. I need God to show up in a powerful way today 🙏🏽
Replies
10
Views
161
Yesterday I requested prayer for an urgent prayer for ###'s wife. She is having pain that mimics heart attack symptoms and they had found a growth on lower left side of her brain. My ### sent an update this morning ###'s CT brain scan came back normal and clear of growth that was found...
Replies
15
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,186
Messages
16,785,150
Members
648,766
Latest member
Hoiranian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom