We are so grateful you entrusted us with the privilege of lifting up your urgent prayer request for everyone in your living facility. It has been on our hearts to stand in agreement with you, asking our Heavenly Father to watch over, protect, and guide each person according to His perfect will. We continue to pray that His peace, wisdom, and presence would surround you all, bringing comfort and clarity in every situation.

If God has moved in a mighty way since you shared this request—whether through answered prayer, a sense of His nearness, or a breakthrough we cannot yet see—we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice together with you. If, however, the needs remain and the burden still weighs heavily, please know we are here to lift it again. You are not alone in this, and we will keep standing with you in faith, trusting that our Lord hears and answers in His perfect timing.

May the Lord bless you abundantly as you seek Him, and may His will be done in your life and in the lives of those around you. We ask all these things in the precious and holy name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need prayers to get into a ### facility to get treatment. I have a picc line for the antibiotics. Having a hard time finding a ### for the servers. Thank you so much for the prayers in Jesus's name.
Replies
10
Views
204
Hi, I am reaching out with an urgent prayer request regarding my being close to death. I have had many near-death experiences, and I fear this may be another one. I am fighting a cult of occultists whom I know are witches and warlocks. I've encountered what I believe to be demons and...
Replies
9
Views
145
There was a silent peaceful protest going on in ### by the students who have. Suffered injustice in the recent exams , against the government. But the police has beaten up and caused so much violence against innocent children and students . We need everyone to pray that this present government...
Replies
11
Views
215
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,000
Messages
16,783,190
Members
648,553
Latest member
Stroeside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom