Urgent prayer request

Please pray for me for the forgiveness of my sins. I just committed a sin tonight. masturbating watching p***. Trying to figure out ways to do with stress but honestly, this doesn't help because it is sin. Please pray that God forgives me for my sins. I repent. I need health. Church. Please pray for me. Please pray that God helps me get back on track and gives me another chance.
Praying for you brother. I myself have suffered through the same sins. Let's hold each other accountable. Send me a msg when you have that urge so we can get through this together in prayer. Praying in the name of Jesus, Amen
 
Praying for you ###. I myself have suffered through the same sins. Lets hold each other accountable. Send me a msg when you have that urge so we can get through this together in prayer. Praying in the name of Jesus, Amen
Ok
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My mother has serious health issues and I feel bad about it lately. I feel like she could actually die. Please pray for her to get healed and for her life to be covered by the blood of Jesus. Her name is ###.
Replies
9
Views
88
Please pray for me for the forgiveness of my sins. I just committed a sin tonight. masturbating while watching inappropriate content. Trying to figure out ways to deal with stress but honestly, this doesn't help because it is sin. Please pray that God forgives me for my sins. I repent. I need...
Replies
9
Views
357
O GOD ALMIGHTY, I THANK YOU FOR ALL THE BLESSINGS RECEIVED. I PRAISE AND GLORIFY YOU O GOD. I AM SORRY FOR ALL MY SINS. I BLESS YOUR NAME. I LOVE YOU O GOD. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN. LORD, I PRAY FOR THE FF: 1. I PRAY THAT MY MOTHER IN CANADA IS IN GOOD CONDITION. PLEASE GRANT HER COMFORT AND GOOD...
Replies
12
Views
267
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,288
Messages
16,809,518
Members
650,699
Latest member
Scrianarilaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom