Urgent Prayer Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

anoos1

Humble Prayer Partner
Dear prayer warriors...I am a post graduate presently staying with husband and babe abroad...I have applied for jobs and attended interviews...still I didn't get a job. For the good of our family I decided to apply for office jobs of day shifts...that also not happening...

Really I am struggling to get the job. My parents spend a lot for my education...more than ### lakhs they have spent for me...even then...I am unable to make them happy by having a good job for me...they are not expecting from me but they wanted to see me by having a good job...me and my husband are very sad about this...

All of you kindly pray for me on this matter...those who know prayers...kindly post prayers for me...amen.
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, I am reaching out with an urgent prayer request regarding my being close to death. I have had many near-death experiences, and I fear this may be another one. I am fighting a cult of occultists whom I know are witches and warlocks. I've encountered what I believe to be demons and...
Replies
9
Views
138
Hello my name is ### and with a broken heart I'm here today to request you guys to pray for me and my relationship of 1 year with a guy named ###. He was badly brainwashed by his friends and is letting me suffer for the crime that I didn't commit. Since June I have been traumatized as this is...
Replies
18
Views
353
Dear friends and prayer warriors, I’m asking you to please join me in praying for my dear friend, who is currently in ### after suffering two transient ischemic attacks (TIAs) while on vacation. She has been hospitalized and is unable to return home to ### until her doctors determine it is safe...
Replies
13
Views
207
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,460
Messages
16,777,226
Members
648,012
Latest member
Glausarilgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom