CSPorter

Humble Prayer Warrior
URGENT PRAYER REQUEST (SOS): 1. ### (MY NEPHEW) IS HAVING PAIN IN HIS STOMACH. HE GOES TO TOILET WHENEVER HE EATS. HIS BLOOD REPORT IS ALSO NOT NORMAL. REMEMBERING HER. HE HAS HI WEIGHT ALSO REDUCED. HIS MOTHER EXPIRED IN SEPTEMBER, 2020. HE MISSES HER TOO MUCH AND AS TOLD BY HIS WIFE HE WEEPS OFTEN. HE IS FULLY DEPENDENT ON ME. HIS FATHER/MOTHER BOTH HAVE EXPIRED. I AM RETIRED AND AGED. HIS WIFE IS ALSO DEPENDENT ON ME. 2. SELF. I FEAR DEATH/ANXIETY/STRESS. EARLIER I DID NOT BELIEVE GOD/BIBLE. I SERVED AS PRIEST/ BISHOP IN ANGLICAN CHURCH OF INDIA NOT AFFILIATED TO CHURCH OF ENGLAND. NOW I BELIEVE GOD /BIBLE. EARLIER SEXUALLY SINNED AS BISHOP/PRIEST. I DINNED ON THOUGH, WORD AND DEED.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My dearly beloved mother went home to be with the Lord in the middle of May. At that time, I was overwhelmed with deep grief, yet my family kept urging me to proceed with the estate settlement just two days after her passing and even on the day of her funeral. This left me deeply heartbroken. At...
Replies
10
Views
218
O GOD ALMIGHTY, I THANK YOU FOR ALL THE BLESSINGS RECEIVED. I PRAISE AND GLORIFY YOU O GOD. I AM SORRY FOR ALL MY SINS. I BLESS YOUR NAME. I LOVE YOU O GOD. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN. LORD, I PRAY FOR THE FF: 1. I PRAY THAT MY MOTHER IN CANADA IS IN GOOD CONDITION. PLEASE GRANT HER COMFORT AND GOOD...
Replies
12
Views
235
Yesterday I requested prayer for an urgent prayer for ###'s wife. She is having pain that mimics heart attack symptoms and they had found a growth on lower left side of her brain. My ### sent an update this morning ###'s CT brain scan came back normal and clear of growth that was found...
Replies
15
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,793
Messages
16,792,642
Members
649,399
Latest member
Nlmeiran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom