Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My mother has serious health issues and I feel bad about it lately. I feel like she could actually die. Please pray for her to get healed and for her life to be covered by the blood of Jesus. Her name is ###.
Replies
9
Views
67
Yesterday I requested prayer for an urgent prayer for ###'s wife. She is having pain that mimics heart attack symptoms and they had found a growth on lower left side of her brain. My ### sent an update this morning ###'s CT brain scan came back normal and clear of growth that was found...
Replies
15
Views
139
O GOD ALMIGHTY, I THANK YOU FOR ALL THE BLESSINGS RECEIVED. I PRAISE AND GLORIFY YOU O GOD. I AM SORRY FOR ALL MY SINS. I BLESS YOUR NAME. I LOVE YOU O GOD. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN. LORD, I PRAY FOR THE FF: 1. I PRAY THAT MY MOTHER IN CANADA IS IN GOOD CONDITION. PLEASE GRANT HER COMFORT AND GOOD...
Replies
12
Views
244
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,185
Messages
16,796,936
Members
649,732
Latest member
Gwaumorelmont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom