Urgent Prayer needed

  • Thread starter Thread starter cnicole
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cnicole

Guest
I am asking for prayer for the depressive state I find myself in....I have lost hope that the man I am in love with now will stay in love with me...why should he when my ex-husband of 1 month shy of ### years would....I lost my job after ### years and have been unable to find another (### months out of work).....no longer attend church...can't sleep....I feel hopeless....if I didn't feel that I would go to hell, I would take some pills and end it all.....I used to have such faith & hope........
 
My heart aches for you. Please know that God hears your cries, He loves you and will never leave you or forsake you. I ask God that He strengthen you, and bless you with hope, faith, and trust. I pray that all your needs, emotional, spiritual, and financial, be met quickly. Know that you are most certainly loved.
 
Father draw ### out of the pit of darkness that she feels in. Take your hand Lord and pull her out of this sea of depression. Send forth you ministry and help her to seek out her minister or some Christian friend that she can confide in and find some support through all this. Open doors of opportunity for a job in Jesus name Amen
 
I am praying for you! Well it sounds like you are down as low as you can get. I've been there myself. So there is nowhere to go but up! Look at yourself in the mirror several times a day and just love yourself! Force yourself to do something new each day even as small as it may be. Reach out to family or friends. Consider counseling. May God bless and comfort you!
 
I pray that you do not give up hope or Faith. God does wonderful things and he will for you too. I pray that he makes himself known, and that you feel his spirit with you in Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am a caregiver to my elderly mother, I live in the home with her. But the house is owned by my brother and lately he has been resorting to scare tactics to attempt to kick me out of the house. I reported the situation to our Office Of Elderly services, and they said that because he owns the...
Replies
14
Views
188
Please read this entire post. There is alot. Thankyou! Please pray that God will heal and give my cat ### a full recovery. We found out yesterday that she has a brain tumor and severe lung problems. I am absolutely and completely devastated and broken. She had such a bad life before us and for...
Replies
11
Views
208
Please pray that God will help my partner and I give my cat ### a subcutaneous fluid IV right now. Please pray that he guides our hands and helps keep ### calm and still while we do this. Please pray that she will not be in pain and that God will make this successful. Please pray that God will...
Replies
7
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,417
Messages
16,787,841
Members
648,977
Latest member
Vuolneth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom