Pembir

Prayer Partner
Urgent prayer for my son ### he start his job tomorrow he is leaving early he will not be able to come home every day the new company owner gave him a place to stay a room and bathroom I ask every one to pray with that he will feel comfort at his new place to stay as well as at his workplace Father please be with him to enjoy his new work place as well as his place to stay Father please help ### with food every day be with him every step of a new beginning and Father please protect him keep him save and guide him Lead him please God in Jesus Name Father please set him free from the evil woman and her 2 kids I beg you Father in Jesus Mighty Name Amen Sent from my Huawei phone
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me and all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus. Bless us with love, power, a sound mind, and excellent health. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding. Bless us with joy, peace, and strength. Bless us with Your protection, prosperity, and success in Christ Jesus. God rain down blessings from heaven and the favor of God upon each of our lives. God let each of us experience You at an increasingly profound and personal level like never before as we seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

🙏 Urgent Prayer Request for My Son ### and Our Family. Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, Greetings in the precious name of our Lord Jesus Christ, I humbly request your prayers for my son, who is currently studying in ###. We are deeply concerned about his health, as he is suffering from...
Replies
12
Views
172
Prayer Request Please pray for me as I am currently facing difficulty with my accommodation situation. My landlord is pushing for rent payment, but I do not have enough money at the moment. I am asking God for favour so that the landlord may show understanding and allow me to stay while I...
Replies
9
Views
191
Dear Prayer Team, Please stand with me in urgent prayer for my husband and our marriage. I pray for his complete deliverance from the spirits of drunkenness, lust, and pride. I ask God to break every addiction, spiritual stronghold, and negative influence in his life. I also ask for divine...
Replies
11
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,458
Messages
16,811,336
Members
650,813
Latest member
Gliarlareursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom