Urgent prayer, for my mom ###...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am caring for my ###. You're old, mom, and I'm scared. We are bare in the fridge. And have no money, I get a little bit in ### days. I have more bills than I get money. I need prayers, urgent ones that we will receive a money miracle ASAP. Thank you. God bless everyone for your prayers. For me...
Replies
11
Views
109
I would like to ask for your continued prayers for my mom, ###, who is fighting stage ### cancer. Please pray for God's healing and mercy over her. May He remove her pain, give her strength every day, and help her continue to live as normally as possible. I pray that God will bless her with a...
Replies
12
Views
218
I am asking for urgent prayers for my mom who is getting up in age and not feeling good praying for God to touch her body and bring healing and to keep her out of harms way. In Jesus name I pray.
Replies
12
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,852
Messages
16,792,913
Members
649,428
Latest member
Cleirfoorver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom