Urgent Praryer Request

  • Thread starter Thread starter IMMANUEL
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

IMMANUEL

Guest
I am depressed as I am having problem in the Office. I need a good job or the problem should get resolved. Please pray to God and He should use me.

I should get the money due for me from my old company too.

For my aged parents' health. For my 1st son ###'s job and Marriage. For my 2nd son ###'s job. Please pray for my wife ### also.
 
For surely O Lord you bless the righteous. I therefore declare that ### and his family are blessed because of Christ. Thank You for surrounding him and all with Your favor as with a shield. I thank You Lord that we can abound in your favor and blessing today. I therefore expect Your favor to go before ### and his family today. May ### anticipate the favor of God surrounding him and he expect his Heavenly Father to give him favor with men of God. I thank You Heavenly Father for opening doors for all of us that neither man nor the devil can shut. Thank You for blessing the works of our hands as we walk under an open heaven. May ### and his family experience your supernatural increase and provision in every area of their life this day. May they choose to walk in faith and in victory.

In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.
 
God help him please soon in Jesus name without testing him my Lord. Amen.
 
Restoration Lord for all in the family. Loose your blessing on this family. Loose a spirit of thanks and passing on of the blessing. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Prayer Warriors: I've been interviewing for a while and am in critical need of a decent job. I have a strong ministry and marketing background, but am open to anything solid. Your prayers would be eternally appreciated! My financials are running thin. Bless you, ###
Replies
13
Views
255
🙏 Urgent Prayer Request for My Son ### and Our Family. Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, Greetings in the precious name of our Lord Jesus Christ, I humbly request your prayers for my son, who is currently studying in ###. We are deeply concerned about his health, as he is suffering from...
Replies
12
Views
176
Please pray for my friend ### she is lost her aunt about a mo ago. Not is suffering depression and stomach problems everyday pray she is permanently better. She also doesn't really want go anywhere. Pray for healing.
Replies
7
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,312
Messages
16,821,119
Members
651,319
Latest member
Yayrandaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom