Urgent please all.pray lord please please bless ...

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Urgent please all. pray lord please please bless me please with abundant incredibly more hair please on my whole head right now please more more every day in Jesus name I ask you please lord a woman's hair I'd her from you lord are the maker of hair nothing nothing is impossible for your your words say ask and I will receive I ask you please lord bless my whole hair on every way please please lord make my whole hair please mega mega incredibly abundantly alot ally thicker alot alot fuller alot alot allt longer alot stronger very very radiant please lord in every single way now more more every day in every way please that I am titalky amazed in Jesus Christ names
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I decree and declare in jesus christ name absolutely no no more hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments with any absolutely any photographes any selfies any video calls snap chat photograohes videos taken of me never ever ever again ever please please please lord put absolutely permsnt forever...
Replies
11
Views
171
Lord lord your words say ask and I will keep on asking that my joy will be full i stand on your promises lord please please touch my whole entire face skinny your power please please completely totally permanently remove make totally permanently dissappear absolutely all every single marks every...
Replies
12
Views
159
Lord thank you for the hair I do have please please please lord touch my whole entire hair now please please multiply multiply the whole entire hair on my whole entire head please please lord incredibly abundantly that there is absolutely no no gabs spaces at all in jesus name pleaee please lord...
Replies
7
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,497
Messages
16,800,350
Members
650,016
Latest member
Bluyreerren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom