Urgent please all pray lord a ###'s ...

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
Urgent please all pray lord a ###'s hair is her crown you lord are the maker creator of hair lord your words say ask and I will receive I ask you please lord please bless me please with abundant incredibly more hair in my whole head please right now in jesus name more more every day in jesus name I ask you please lord bless my whole hair please in every way please lord make my whole hair please mega mega mega abundantly incredibly a lot all thicker a lot a lot fuller a lot a lot longer stronger very radiant blessed please lord in every single way right now please more more every day that I am truly astonished amazed in jesus christ name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, your words say ask and I will thank you, Lord, for the hair I do have. I ask you, please, please with all my heart, please, please touch my whole hair, multiply the whole entire hair in my whole entire head, please Lord, incredibly abundantly that there are absolutely no nonfabulous spaces...
Replies
6
Views
107
Lord your words say ask and I will receive lord thank you for the hair I do have on my head I ask you please please multiply multiply multiply incredibly abundantly please the whole entire hair on my whole entire head please incredibly incredibly that there us absolutely no no gabs no spaces at...
Replies
7
Views
160
Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please lord pacificly please please completely totally permanently forever remove absolutely all every single all every single marks scars dents pot holes slits solits lunbs bumbs lumby bumby bits raused hits absolutely all...
Replies
8
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,048
Messages
16,783,898
Members
648,615
Latest member
Toymont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom