Urgent lord please please multiply please whole ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord your words say ask and I will receive lord thank you for the hair I do have on my head I ask you please please multiply multiply multiply incredibly abundantly please the whole entire hair on my whole entire head please incredibly incredibly that there us absolutely no no gabs no spaces at...
Replies
7
Views
160
Lord your words say ask and I will recieve i ask you please lord please please bless bless make me please lord absolutely every single part of me inside and out please please the total total total very very best ever ever ever model very very best ever ever photogenic person in the shole entire...
Replies
10
Views
197
Lord, Lord, please forgive me for absolutely all, every single sins known, unknown, now, always, forevermore in Jesus Christ name. Lord, your words say, ask and I will receive. I ask you, please, please, Lord, bless, multiply, please, please, Lord, the whole entire hair on my whole entire head...
Replies
5
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,186
Messages
16,785,150
Members
648,766
Latest member
Hoiranian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom