Urgent Job Interview For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-13

Guest
Pray in agreement in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ that ### gets a call from "###" to interview for "###" on the 12 or 13, please pray for a great interview ASAP, and a job offer and for us to be able to finally be in one state and engaged!
 
Proclaim It In Jesus Name...It Is Yours

I have and will continue to purpose in my heart to Love, Respect, Honor, and Obey God for the rest of my days. Today and for the rest of my life, I will be moving from glory to glory. I will prosper, be in excellent health, as my soul prospers in Christ Jesus. God’s Word Shall Dwell Within Me Richly. My God given dreams shall not die. Every plan that God has for my life shall not fail but come to fruition (completion, realization). My God given destiny will not be aborted and the desires of my heart will be granted. My enemies will be at peace with me because my ways please God. My bank accounts and saving accounts will be overflowing with Money, gold, and great assets. I will live a successful life in Christ Jesus. I Am Blessed & Highly Favored. I am in the Master’s Hands And All Is Well with my soul. I proclaim this proclamation over my life, my family’s life, the one who wrote it, and the one who pass it on to me. Thank You Jesus for honoring Your promises over our lives as we love and honor You with our lives.

Claim It In Jesus’ Name!

Pass This Proclamation On To Every Christian You Know…Let’s Keep It Going!
 
Lord hear our prayers. Amen and Amen
 
I am praying for engagement and job interviews. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am asking for prayer that I get the job! I interviewed with the department manager Wednesday on Zoom, and moved forward to an in person one to meet the team leads and tour (done today). Please pray that I am favored above all other candidates remaining to interview for the position, and that...
Replies
14
Views
130
I have an interview for a job tomorrow that I desperately want and need. I have done so much preparation for it but would really appreciate any support and prayers to get me through the interview tomorrow and to be successful getting the job
Replies
10
Views
129
My job interview is this Fri Sept ### at a Law Firm working as a Mail Clerk. Please pray that I do well with my job interview and that the Law Firm hires me as there new employee. I really needs this job. Thank you, and God Bless.
Replies
13
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,889
Messages
16,816,148
Members
651,059
Latest member
Fluira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom