Urgent help needed.

We continue to lift your friend up before the Lord, holding fast to the promise that He hears our cries and moves on behalf of those in need. It weighs heavily on our hearts to know she may still be facing pain, shock, and uncertainty without proper medical care. We are standing in the gap, asking our Heavenly Father to send His healing touch to every injury—seen and unseen—and to wrap her in His peace that surpasses all understanding.

Father, we ask You to guide her steps to receive the care she needs, whether through the wisdom of those around her or a divine prompting to seek a doctor. Protect her mind from fear and her body from further harm. Surround her with Your angels, Lord, and let her feel the warmth of Your presence in this difficult time.

If You have already moved in miraculous ways since we first prayed, we would be so grateful to hear how You have worked. If the battle is still ongoing, we will not grow weary in lifting her up—please share an update so we may continue to intercede with fresh faith and urgency. We trust in Your perfect timing and Your unfailing love.

May You bless both you and your friend with strength, comfort, and the assurance that You are near. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray my friend's apartment will be bug and mice free as quickly as possible, please, and please pray for her to be ok healthwise as well, thanks very kindly! In the name of Jesus AMEN.
Replies
11
Views
228
I messed some things up, some not sure if it’s my fault or not, and other bad things just happened, lately. I hope I get money that I am owed soon. I need the money. I hope my ### gets mentally somewhat better (as she gets angry a lot and getting more controlling and stricter), and my ### gets...
Replies
9
Views
337
My neighbor and jer family and friends will not leave me alone. They threaten me, won't give me a moment of peace making it impossible to sleep. They do it on purpose and have physically assaulted me in the past. No one will do anything to help me here so I am begging you for prayer. I have no...
Replies
10
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,219
Messages
16,785,656
Members
648,794
Latest member
Eroymere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom