Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Am experiencing numerous painful digestive issues including unexplained concerning pain in the groin area. I need God to intervene and restore health to my system and completely heal me regarding these issues. Ask God to touch me and heal me of whatever is causing the groin related pain. Have...
Replies
14
Views
205
Please, I’m begging you Lord Jesus to heal my hands of nerve damage. Please heal my hands if tingling, numbness and stiffness. You are the great physician and I need a complete healing and miracle. Please, please heal my body from the top of my head to the soles of my feet. I beg you in Jesus...
Replies
11
Views
155
my dad ### need healing and also mom and brother ### need healing of ### syndrome. I will praise the Lord: I felt healing in my dried ###. thank you Lord Jesus Christ. help them repent and focus on serving you. give me wisdom and understanding. please reveal your self to me and my family
Replies
8
Views
144
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,064
Messages
16,784,103
Members
648,650
Latest member
Playrourgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom